At HRwisdom, as an HR resources website that helps SA businesses with staff and human resources issues, we have high expectations when it comes to providers of good workplace law advice SA.
This includes pay and conditions, unfair termination, occupational health & safety, anti-discrimination and other such areas.
[box type=”note”]Click here to get: SA Employment Law Advice [/box]
Being well-organised and having the right advice before things go wrong is the best thing to manage any business.
Good Workplace Law Advice of SA
The types of problems that businesses in SA regularly seek expert advice on include:
- Handling unfair and adverse action claims
- Restraint of trade clauses
- Dealing with} under-performing employees
- Handling workplace redundancies
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Dealing with awards
- Occupational health & safety incidents
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Fair Work Ombudsman issues
- Bargaining for enterprise agreements
- Buying and selling businesses
- Union representative right of entry
- Responding to government inspectors
- And other such legal issues
These are the types of hurdles that can seriously impact on the performance, profitability, and well-being of any employer.
We have been lucky to find a number of friendly and professional workplace law advice firms that really know their stuff.
One of the key things we like about these legal firms is their focus on being proactive so that you can prevent dramas before they arise.
This is important because unfair dismissal claims, employment documentation disputes and other such hassles tend to appear just when your major report is due or just as you’re about to give a significant briefing.
[box type=”note”]Click here to get: Local Employment Law Advice [/box]
Having your workplace systems and processes audited and properly in place is definitely the best way to prevent the majority of workplace claims and disputes.
Good Workplace Law Advice in SA
Whilst it is your decision which lawyer you use, HRwisdom trusts and enjoys dealing with these smart, pleasant and on the ball workplace legislation advisors.
You can find their contact details right here:
Click here to see your: Local Employment Law Experts
Good Workplace Law Advice in SA Related Video