If you are looking for an HR Consultant to help improve your organisation, we can help.
Save Time & Effort
HRwisdom have been reviewing HR Consulting firms since 2008.
We can refer you to the Human Resources consultants we use.
HR Consultant – Recommendations
To find a highly recommended HR consultant in your location:
Benefits of Working With An External HR Consultant
A good HR Consultant can help:
- Increase employee productivity
- Improve staff morale
- Facilitate workplace change
- Reduce operating costs
- Introduce Best Practice into your organisation
Human Resources Consulting Defined (Wikipedia)
Here’s a quick outline of the Human Resources consulting field:
HR Consultants are responsible for assisting clients with strategically integrating effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations. Their role is also to maximize the client’s performance related to human resources by introducing or marketing “best practice” products or services as well as to provide periodic feedback to clients regarding their performance related to annual management objectives. To accomplish this, the HR expert may need to perform needs assessments or audits and make recommendations or proposals, coordinate the creation and implementation of an action or corrective plan, and when required, organize and coordinate cross-functional Human Resource teams to assist the client with developing and implementing performance improvement corrective plans, programs or processes. The following are core fields around which most HR consultancies are based:
- Human Capital, including remuneration (also called total rewards), employee rewards and incentive programs, and talent acquisition and management
- Health & Benefits; i.e., orchestrating optimal employee health plans with the carriers themselves
- Mergers & Acquisitions, examining fit across culture, job-type, transaction costs, etc.
- Communication, including surveying employee attitudes, satisfaction, engagement, and other employee behaviors
- Recruitment process outsourcing
Services may also include legal counseling, global initiatives, investments consulting, and the implementation of HR technologies to facilitate human capital management. The HR consulting industry also employs more actuaries than any other in order to assist in their services.
Other Employment-Related Services
Looking for other HR-related services?
Go to the HR Directory.