Looking for quick and easy information on Train The Trainer courses in your area?
HRwisdom has updated its excellent Train The Trainer (Cert IV) Guide.
Train The Trainer Course Guide – Free For A Limited Time
The Cert IV Train The Trainer (TAE40110) Guide is currently both free.
However, HRwisdom will soon be charging for this service, so download the Guide now before the fee is introduced.
Save Time & Money
Now you don’t need to spend hours trawling the internet to find out all about the Cert IV in Training The Trainer courses.
You can now also save money and avoid risk wasting $1,000 or more on the wrong Certificate IV in Training The Trainer course (TAE 40110).
- Canberra and the ACT (Australian Capital Territory)
- Sydney and NSW (New South Wales)
- Darwin and the NT (Northern Territory)
- Brisbane and QLD (Queensland)
- Adelaide and SA (South Australia)
- Hobart and TAS (Tasmania)
- Melbourne and VIC (Victoria)
- Perth and WA (Western Australia)
This free HRwisdom Cert IV Train The Trainer guide and live advice will help you with:
- Quick facts about Training The Trainer Cert 4 program
- How to evaluate a Training Cert IV course
- What are the requirements to become a workplace trainer and assessor?
- What are the required elements of the workplace training qualification?
- What is recognition of prior learning (RPL) in the Certificate 4 Train The Trainer?
- Strengths and weaknesses of online Train The Trainer Cert 4 courses
- How to choose the right Training Cert 4 course for you and your company
The Train The Trainer Guide is currently being updated but log in now using the free login form on the right hand side and we’ll let you know when the new report is ready.