Looking for quick and easy information on Cert IV Training and Assessment courses in your area?
HRwisdom has updated its excellent Cert IV Training & Assessment (Train The Trainer) Guide.
Save Time & Money
Now you don’t need to spend hours trawling the internet to find out all about the Cert IV in Training & Assessment courses.
You can now also save money and avoid risk wasting $1,000 or more on the wrong Certificate IV in Training & Assessment course (TAE 40110).
PLEASE NOTE: THE GUIDE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED
The free Cert IV Training and Assessment course guide covers:
- Canberra and Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- Sydney and New South Wales (NSW)
- Darwin and Northern Territory (NT)
- Brisbane and Queensland (QLD)
- Adelaide and South Australia (SA)
- Hobart and Tasmania (TAS)
- Melbourne and Victoria (VIC)
- Perth and Western Australia (WA)
This free HRwisdom Cert IV Training and Assessment guide will help you with:
- Quick facts about Training and Assessment Cert 4 program
- How to evaluate a Train the Trainer Cert IV course
- What are the requirements to become a workplace trainer?
- What are the required elements of the workplace training and assessor qualification?
- What is recognition of prior learning (RPL) in the Certificate 4 Training and Assessment?
- Strengths and weaknesses of online Training and Assessment Cert 4 courses
- How to choose the right Cert 4 course for you and your company
The Guide is currently being updated but log in now using the free login form on the right hand side and we’ll let you know when the new report is ready.