Join Hundreds of People Receiving Great Free HR Management Tips & Tools To Help Maintain a Profitable Business During The Economic Downturn.
- We have over 150 free and paid Human Resources information such as written reports, videos, letters, contracts, policies, staff retention guides, checklists and more.
- We can help you maintain a profitable business through clever staff management and we can help you avoid costly legal claims as the employment law landscape changes.
Here’s how it works:
Within a minute or two after entering your details in the form below, you’ll have access to the first of the free information resources. Then, to make things easier for you, we’ll send through more information and resources in bite-sized pieces after you’ve had a chance to absorb the previous information.
Yes thanks, I would like to subscribe to the free resources.
By the way, your email privacy is very important to us. Your email address will never be given out to any other person or business at any time for any reason without your permission.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Here are some of the key issues and topics we’ll be helping you with:
- How to manage employees during the global financial crisis.
- Simple ways to increase staff productivity during difficult times.
- How to reduce staff turnover.
- How to manage difficult employees and underperforming employees.
- Different options for financial and non-financial staff incentives.
- How to terminate employees and/or make staff redundant in Australia.
- Special strategies for increasing the number (and quality) of applicants for your job vacancies.
- How to recruit staff and set up an employee retention plan.
- The changing demographics of the Australian workforce and what it means to you when trying to retain staff.
- Implementing HR policies and employment contracts in your workplace to prevent legal claims.
- How to make sure your new employees want to stay through better employee inductions.
- The proper way to handle difficult employee situations like drugs and alcohol at work.
- Smart ideas on motivating staff using employee incentives and information.
- Systems to prevent unfair dismissal, harassment, discrimination, and bullying claims.
- Implementation of employee mentoring, coaching, and training systems.
- How to motivate staff.
Like some valuable information right now? Click on the following link to access your first comprehensive free report on how to find, keep & manage good employees. Once you have signed up, we’ll start sending you more free information on everything from hiring to firing.
Please send me the free resources now.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your free resources.