The HRwisdom Library helps employers make their way through the challenging process of finding, hiring, and managing employees.
Sorry, we’re full! The HRwisdom Library is currently closed to new members.
However, don’t miss out . . .
Please make sure you’re on our mailing list (enter your details in the box at the top of this page) to get your free subscriber resources. We’ll also let you know when we next open the Library to new members.
Also, you may like to check out an excellent product which will help you produce your own Employee Manual for HR/Staff management policies: click here.
HRwisdom has commissioned this library of letters, checklists, policies, procedures and guidelines from a team of Australia’s top lawyers and staff management experts from Australia and overseas.
HRwisdom Library: ‘Hiring A New Employee’ Folder
The HRwisdom Library ‘Hiring A New Employee’ Folder contains the following documents:
- Employee Retention MasterClass
- Recruitment & Selection Policy
- Recruitment Checklist
- Job Application Form
- Job Description
- Interview Guide
- Reference Check Form
- Reference Checklist – Job Applicants
- Letter of Engagement
- Employment Contract with explanatory notes
- Letter To Unsuccessful Candidate
- No Vacancies Keep On File Letter (complying with Privacy legislation requirements)
- Medical Information Policy
- Employee Orientation Article
- Probation Policy
Most of the documents are in Microsoft Word so you can easily tailor them to your own situation. PDF documents are also provided for guidance and general advice.
Making Life Easier For You At Work
Imagine how much more relaxed and efficient you would be with these documents and resources at your fingertips if:
- A colleague or boss asks you to drop everything and sit in with them to conduct job interviews with external candidates?
- Your management team wants you to hire better quality people during the economic downturn?
- New employees tell you that the current induction system needs to be improved?
- You want to be more efficient and streamline your recruitment procedure?
Your HRwisdom Library folder access will strengthen your reputation at work as someone who has all the answers and knows how to get things done.
Save Time & Money
Without your access to the HRwisdom Library, you could spend hours trawling through Google and the internet for individual documents, policies, guidelines, checklists, supporting articles, letters and so on.
However, apart from all the time it takes (and you’ve already got enough on your To Do List ), can you feel safe not knowing whether the cyberspace documents were written by HR students or instead, like our documents, were written by top employment lawyers and then supported afterwards with practical advice and user-friendly tips from HR experts in Australia and overseas?
Perhaps more important in these challenging times is the simple economics. If you don’t take up this special offer for the HRwisdom Library folder, here’s what you’ll pay elsewhere:
- You can pay over $240.00 at some business groups for a checkist to use when doing reference checks on job candidates.
- If you prefer, you can pay $2450.00 for a single HR Policies & Procedures Manual from similar organisations.
Can you afford to pay such prices for these documents? What happens next time when you need a different document? How will it look to the management team?
If you’re ready to take the next step to resolve your recruitment and selection headaches and want access to world-class information then make sure you get straight into your HRwisdom Library resources.
We look forward to the opportunity to help you achieve your staff management goals in the very near future.
HRwisdom Support Team