The HRwisdom Library helps employers make their way through the challenging process of finding, hiring, and managing employees.
Sorry, we’re full! The HRwisdom Library is currently closed to new members.
However, don’t miss out . . .
Please make sure you’re on our mailing list (enter your details in the box at the top of this page) to get your free subscriber resources. We’ll also let you know when we next open the Library to new members.
Also, you may like to check out an excellent product which will help you produce your own Employee Manual for HR/Staff management policies: click here.
HRwisdom has commissioned this library of policies and procedures from a team of Australia’s top lawyers.
HRwisdom Library: ‘Human Resources Policy Guide’ Folder
The HRwisdom Library ‘Human Resources Policy Guide’ Folder contains the following documents:
- Attendance and Absenteeism Policy
- Performance and Misconduct Policy
- Blogging Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Internet & Email Use Policy
- Leave Without Pay Policy
- Children in the Workplace Policy
- Company Car Policy
- Company Property Policy
- Disclosure of Employees Personal Information
- Dress Policy
- EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) Policy
- General Leave Policy
- Induction Policy
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Non Smoking Policy
- OHS General Policy
- Personal Grievance Policy
- Recruitment & Selection Policy
- Redundancy Policy
- Security Measures Policy
- Teleworking Policy
- Training & Development Policy
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Policy
- Work-Life Balance Policy
- Workplace Surveillance Policy
The digital documents are in Microsoft Word so you can easily tailor them to your own situation.
Making Life Easier For You At Work
Imagine how much more confident and efficient you would be with these policy documents at your fingertips if:
- You are asked to help discipline a difficult employee who may well make some sort of legal claim down the track?
- You want to ensure your organisation stays on the right side of the complex privacy legislation?
- Worse comes to worse and you have to manage redundancies in your organisation?
- You want to safeguard the reputation of your organisation by preventing embarrassing ‘blogging’ incidents?
- You want create a positive, respectful workplace with no harassment or discrimination headaches?
Your HRwisdom Library folder access will strengthen your reputation at work as someone who has all the answers and knows how to get things done.
Save Time & Money
Without your access to the HRwisdom Library, you could spend hours trawling through Google and the internet for individual documents, policies, guidelines and so on.
However, apart from all the time it takes (and you’ve already got enough on your To Do List ), can you feel safe not knowing whether the cyberspace documents were written by HR students or instead, like our documents, were written by top employment lawyers and then supported afterwards with practical advice and user-friendly tips from HR experts in Australia and overseas?
Perhaps more important in these challenging times is the simple economics. If you don’t take up this special offer for the HRwisdom Library, here’s what you’ll pay elsewhere:
- You can pay over $240.00 at some business groups for single policies.
- If you prefer, you can pay $2450.00 for an HR Policies & Procedures Manual from similar organisations.
Can you afford to pay such prices for these documents? What happens next time when you need a different document? How will it look to the management team?
If you’re ready to take the next step to resolve your Human Resources policy headaches and want access to world-class information then make sure you get straight into your HRwisdom Library resources.
We look forward to the opportunity to help you achieve your staff management goals in the very near future.
HRwisdom Support Team