The HRwisdom Library helps employers make their way through the challenging process of finding, hiring, and managing employees.
Sorry, we’re full! The HRwisdom Library is currently closed to new members.
However, don’t miss out . . .
Please make sure you’re on our mailing list (enter your details in the box at the top of this page) to get your free subscriber resources. We’ll also let you know when we next open the Library to new members.
Also, you may like to check out an excellent product which will help you produce your own Employee Manual for HR/Staff management policies: click here.
HRwisdom has commissioned this library of letters, checklists, policies, procedures and guidelines from a team of Australia’s top lawyers and staff management experts from Australia and overseas.
HRwisdom Library: ‘Pay & Conditions’ Folder
The HRwisdom Library ‘Pay & Conditions’ Folder contains the following digital documents:
- Pay & Conditions Checklist
- Employment Contract with explanatory notes
- Incentive & Bonus Policy
- KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Plan
- Acknowledgment of Terms of Parental Leave
- Company Car Policy
- Educational Assistance Policy
- General Leave Policy
- Leave Form – General
- Leave Without Pay Policy
- Letter to Employee Regarding Promotion
- Letter to Employee Regarding Relocation
- Parental Leave Policy Paid
- Parental Leave Policy Unpaid
- Parental Leave Request Form
- Pay Slip
- Payment of Salaries & Wages Policy
- Personal Leave Expired Letter
- RDO (Rostered Days Off) Policy
- Relocation Policy
- Remuneration Review – Increase
- Remuneration Review – Stays the Same
- Return to Work After Parental Leave Letter
- Shut Down Letter
- Shut Down Letter Insufficient Leave
- Statutory Declaration – Adoption Leave
- Statutory Declaration – Long Paternity Leave
- Statutory Declaration – Ordinary Maternity Leave
- Statutory Declaration – Special Maternity Leave
- Teleworking Policy
- Timesheet Form
- Timesheet Policy
Most of the documents are in Microsoft Word so you can easily tailor them to your own situation. PDF documents are also provided for guidance and general advice.
Making Life Easier For You At Work
Imagine how much more relaxed and efficient you would be with these documents and resources at your fingertips if:
- A colleague or boss asks you to set up a new maternity & parental leave in line with changing legislation?
- With the economic downturn, you are asked to quickly produce salary letters for no increase?
- Your business needs to have a forced shutdown and needs to inform staff in writing?
- Employees ask if you are meeting payslip requirements according to legislation?
- The management team is considering teleworking to reduce office space and equipment costs?
- Other employee-management challenges arise?
Your HRwisdom Library access will strengthen your reputation at work as someone who has all the answers and knows how to get things done.
Save Time & Money
Without your access to the HRwisdom Library, you could spend hours trawling through Google and the internet for individual documents, policies, guidelines, checklists, supporting articles, letters and so on.
However, apart from all the time it takes (and you’ve already got enough on your To Do List ), can you feel safe not knowing whether the cyberspace documents were written by HR students or instead, like our documents, were written by top employment lawyers and then supported afterwards with practical advice and user-friendly tips from HR experts in Australia and overseas?
Perhaps more important in these challenging times is the simple economics. If you don’t take up this special offer for the HRwisdom Library, as an example, here’s what you’ll pay elsewhere:
- You can pay over $240.00 at some business groups for an incentive payments scheme policy.
- If you prefer, you can pay $2450.00 for a single HR Policies & Procedures Manual from the similar organisations.
Can you afford to pay such prices for these documents? What happens next time when you need a different document? How will it look to the management team?
If you’re ready to take the next step to resolve your pay and employment conditions headaches and want access to world-class information then make sure you get straight into your HRwisdom Library resources.
We look forward to the opportunity to help you achieve your staff management goals in the very near future.
HRwisdom Support Team