The HRwisdom Library helps employers make their way through the challenging process of finding, hiring, and managing employees.
Sorry, we’re full! The HRwisdom Library is currently closed to new members.
However, don’t miss out . . .
Please make sure you’re on our mailing list (enter your details in the box at the top of this page) to get your free subscriber resources. We’ll also let you know when we next open the Library to new members.
Also, you may like to check out an excellent product which will help you produce your own Employee Manual for HR/Staff management policies: click here.
HRwisdom has commissioned this library of letters, checklists, policies, procedures and guidelines from a team of Australia’s top lawyers.
HRwisdom Library: ‘Performance Management & Employee Conduct’ Folder
The HRwisdom Library ‘Performance Management & Employee Conduct’ Folder contains the following documents:
- Performance Management Checklist
- Performance and Misconduct Policy
- Performance Appraisal Form
- Attendance & Absenteeism Policy
- Blogging Policy
- Christmas Party Letter to Employees
- Code of Conduct – General
- Code of Conduct – Managers
- Company Property Policy
- Completion of Probation Letter
- Dress Policy
- Employee Input Policy
- Internet & Email Use Policy
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Notice of Conduct or Performance Meeting
- Personal Calls at Work Policy
- Personal Grievance Policy
- Record of Conduct or Performance Meeting
- Security Measures Policy
- Warning Letter – Conduct
- Warning Letter – Conduct & Performance
- Warning Letter – Performance
Most of the documents are in Microsoft Word so you can easily tailor them to your own situation. PDF documents are also provided for guidance and general advice.
Making Life Easier For You At Work
Imagine how much more relaxed and efficient you would be with these documents and resources at your fingertips if:
- If you have to conduct performance appraisals (or coach a colleague to do this) during a time when all employees are nervous about the security of their job (let alone sitting in a nerve-racking performance appraisal)?
- You are asked to help discipline a difficult employee who may well make some sort of legal claim down the track?
- An employee posts negative comments about your organisation on their blog?
- You need to help a manager deal with underperforming staff members?
- Other performance management and employee conduct issues arise?
Your HRwisdom Library folder access will strengthen your reputation at work as someone who has all the answers and knows how to get things done.
Save Time & Money
Without your access to the HRwisdom Library, you could spend hours trawling through Google and the internet for individual documents, policies, guidelines, checklists, supporting articles, letters and so on.
However, apart from all the time it takes (and you’ve already got enough on your To Do List ), can you feel safe not knowing whether the cyberspace documents were written by HR students or instead, like our documents, were written by top employment lawyers and then supported afterwards with practical advice and user-friendly tips from HR experts in Australia and overseas?
Perhaps more important in these challenging times is the simple economics. If you don’t take up this special offer for the HRwisdom Library, as an example, here’s what you’ll pay elsewhere:
- You can pay over $240.00 at some business groups for single policies.
- If you prefer, you can pay $2450.00 for an HR Policies & Procedures Manual from similar organisations.
Can you afford to pay such prices for these documents? What happens next time when you need a different document? How will it look to the management team?
If you’re ready to take the next step to resolve your performance management and employee conduct headaches and want access to world-class information then make sure you get straight into your HRwisdom Library resources.
We look forward to the opportunity to help you achieve your staff management goals in the very near future.
HRwisdom Suppport Team