The Australian Government has produced 19 industry reports (see industry list below) to help employers manage their workforces.
The industry reports provide valuable information on:
- Australian Economic and Labour Market Conditions
- State Labour Market Differences
- Employment Growth
- Workforce Ageing
- Employment Characteristics (Education Qualifications, Earnings)
- Employment Prospects
- Skills in the sector
- Skill shortages in key occupations key within the industry
- Top 20 occupations employed in the industry
- Proportion of Vacancies filled and Number of Suitable Applicants Per Vacancy
- Proportion of vacancies filled by occupation groups
- History of skill shortages for selected occupations in the industry
The reports draw upon information and data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, Access Economics, the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, the Reserve Bank of Australia, The Treasury, and
Link To Government Industry Reports
Here is the link to access the full range of data.
Feel free to share this page using the icons below.