Is your organisation complying with all relevant HR law?
The Fair Work Ombudsman has produced a self-audit form for employers to use to conduct an assessment of employment law compliance.
[box type=”download”]Scroll down for the audit download link.[/box]
The audit incorporates certain key requirements as set out in the Fair Work Act 2009 and Fair Work Regulations 2009, and associated Acts and Regulations.
HR Law Assistance
Alternatively, you can contact one the various employment lawyers we use at HRwisdom.
Check out the advice available in your preferred location:
- Workplace Law Advice NSW
- Workplace Law Advice Victoria
- Workplace Law Advice Queensland
- Workplace Law Advice Western Australia
- Workplace Law Advice South Australia
- Workplace Law Advice Australian Capital Territory
- Workplace Law Advice Tasmania
- Workplace Law Advice Northern Territory
The lawyers will be able to help you with:
- Contracts of employment
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Termination of employment
- Interpreting awards & agreements
- Discrimination, bullying & harassment
- Adverse actions claims
- Warning letters for under-performing employees
- Union right of entry
- Advising on restraint of trade clauses
- Buying and selling businesses
- And other such areas
Government Compliance Self-Audit Form
To download the self-audit form, click here.