Contribute To Our New Employee Engagement Ebook
Share your good ideas with hundreds of people looking to improve their businesses . . .
Dear HR Professional or Business Owner,
With around 1,600 business owners, HR professionals, and consultants now part of the HRwisdom community, we thought it was a good time to tap into the collective wisdom of the group and share good ideas, tips and strategies to keep employees engaged.
As a respected member of the business community, you are now invited to be part of a special HRwisdom report.
Employee engagement refers to positive emotions and behaviours associated with the job. This includes emotions like persistence, vigour, energy, dedication, absorption, enthusiasm, alertness, and pride. Behavioural engagement can be seen as employees’ behaviours that go the extra miles and focus on initiating or fostering change for the good of the team/organisation.
You may share your advice or experience in any aspect of employee engagement.
For example, you may choose to share advice on ways to help employees to take pride in their work, tips on training/educating your employees to be proactive in their job or some other area of employee engagement.
Here’s how it works:
- You share your employee engagement advice.
- The aim is for your article to be able to be read in 5 minutes or less. Ideally, your article would be a page or so of good solid tips and successful strategies (so no advertising or self-promotion – just good advice).
- There’s no need to reinvent the wheel. You are free to use one of your pre-existing blog posts, newsletter articles, etc.
- You are welcome to add your contact details such as your LinkedIn profile, your company profile, company web address, and these will be included in the report.
- When the report is ready, it will be released for free to all members of the HRwisdom community.
- Please note that full articles or excerpts of articles may be posted on the HRwisdom Blog and/or published publicly elsewhere via Twitter, press releases and other such methods and by contributing your article, you grant us full permission to do so.
- You will have the opportunity to see your article before the final report is published and you will have the chance to withdraw the article before we publish the report. Of course, your article must be written by you (or by someone approved by you) and the article must not breach copyright or intellectual property law. We may edit the article on grounds of spelling and grammar.
- You are welcome to mention companies and organisations you have worked for (or currently working for) but, to keep things up to date, it would be easier if you did not specifically list your CV or your current job title and current employer. Rather than “Mary is HR Professional at Z Company,” it would be preferable to see something like: “Mary has worked in various HR roles for companies like X and Y.”
- Please email your article to support@HRwisdom.com.au and put ‘Employee Engagement Article’ in the subject line.
This invitation will be closing soon so please send your article by 28 March 2013.
It would be great to have you involved in this project.
Weng Chio Fan – HRwisdom