Resolve Your Workplace Health & Safety Due Diligence Concerns In 30 Minutes
Need some help with your Due Diligence obligations under the Australian (WHS) Workplace Health & Safety Act?
The WHS due diligence obligations are complicated and onerous:
- Acquire and keep up to date knowledge of WHS matters
- Gain an understanding of the business operations, or of the person conducting the business or undertaking (PCBU), and generally the hazards and risks associated with those operations
- Ensure that the PCBU has appropriate resources and processes to eliminate or minimise risks to health and safety from work carried out as part of the conduct of the business or undertaking
- Ensure that the PCBU has appropriate processes for receiving and considering information regarding incidents, hazards and risks, and can respond in a timely way to get that information
- Ensure that the PCBU has and implements processes for complying with any duty or obligation under the WHS Act, including reporting notifiable incidents, consulting with workers, complying with notices issued under the WHS Act, training workers, and ensuring that Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) receive their entitlements to training.
Get Your Free Due Diligence Consultation
HRwisdom is pleased to offer you a half-hour telephone consultation with a safety expert to analyse your workplace health & safety due diligence obligations.
The consultation is at no cost.
Develop Your Own Customised Due Diligence Action Plan
You’ll be able to ask questions and leave with a customised due diligence action plan to use straight away to protect your business.
HRwisdom would like to thank Insync Workplace Solutions for kindly proving this free service to members of the HRwisdom community.
Insync Workplace Solutions is a specialist workplace health, safety & well-being consulting, training and recruitment organisation.
The Insync team of professional consultants, auditors, trainers, recruiters and strategic business partners located across Australia have all been handpicked and have many years of experience in their chosen field. They are all highly qualified, experienced, passionate, committed, motivated, energetic, innovative and results focused enabling them to provide a full suite of health, safety & well-being services.
Request Your Free Due Diligence Action Plan Now
Use the form below to request your free workplace health & safety due diligence consultation.
[gravityform id=”11″ name=”Due Diligence Consultation”]