Did you know these workplace law facts . . . ?
- Last year there were over 14,000 claims of unfair dismissal.
- On average, unfair dismissal claims take over 150 days to resolve.
- Compensation for an employee who suffers from ‘Adverse Action’ is uncapped.
- In Adverse Action, the onus of proof is against you, the employer.
- The process of making employees redundant is always a challenging one.
Attend a free ‘Workplace Law Explained’ online briefing with leading Australian employment lawyers.
Webinars Now Closed
Sorry, the webinars have now finished.
Instead, click here: employment law advice.
Workplace Law Explained
The highly experienced Australian workplace lawyers will talk you through:
- Unfair Dismissal: What are the risks and what you should do.
- Adverse Action: What are the risks and what you should do.
- Redundancies: What are the risks and what you should do.